Facebook Verification ☑
Reasons to Verify Your Facebook Page
- Increased Credibility. Getting verified sends a message to your audience that they can trust your service. It also differentiates your Page from users with a similar name and establishes legitimacy when compared to competitors who haven’t verified their Pages.
- Improved Search Footprint. Since a check mark means that Facebook has already viewed and approved your Page, Facebook’s algorithm will automatically place you at the top of search results.
- More Followers. Your Page will be easier to find, and a stronger search presence is key to helping you gain new followers and see a higher rate of engagement.
- Early Access to New Facebook Features. Once you’re verified, you’ll have early access to new tools that are not yet available to all Facebook users.
- Features on Brand Social Pages. By verifying your business account, brands and other accounts will have the ability to “whitelist” you by featuring your content on their Pages! In the example below, USA Network has whitelisted Marisol Flamenco by promoting her organic content with a “Sponsored” disclosure.
Get Our Help for Verification of your page/ profile with Media Partner Verification Panel.
Fill the form below, We will contact you in 24 working hours.